For $149+GST you can check the electrical safety of your home or property. Our team of electrical experts will check every electrical asset including equipment, cabling, switchboard, smoke alarms and more to ensure optimal electrical safety.
A functionality test will be carried out to ensure that your property is working electrically as it is designed to.
Once the check is completed you will receive a comprehensive photographic report that will detail the health of each electrical asset and identify a safety rating.
Electrical Safety Check involves:
- Detecting any electrical hazards
- Checking for exposed wiring
- Checking for old wiring
- Testing safety switches / RCD
- Testing smoke alarms
- Inspecting the main switch
- Testing power points
- Testing light switches
- Testing lights
- Testing main earth
- Assessing whether the home includes any dangerous or unapproved DIY wiring
- Checking for any electrical items that do not comply with current government regulations